In case you haven’t noticed, I have had a revamp of my blog. The very kind Serena from Pretty Wild Things redesigned it to my every request. After having my previous design from the day my blog launched, over 2 years ago, I thought it was about time I had a little change. Obviously my favourite part of my new design has to be the header! What do you think of it?
As a little thank you to my readers, I thought I would hold a giveaway! I really struggled to choose a prize that would be really exciting but in the end I thought it just has to be a nude eyeshadow palette. You can never have too many of them! I have seen so many good things written about theBalm’s products and knew that their Nude ‘Tude Palette would be a winner.
A massive thank you to everyone that has supported me and my little blog. I blog as something I really enjoy doing, so it is such a lovely bonus to know that other people enjoy reading Mapped Out. Now onto the boring bit…
– Entrants MUST be following on Bloglovin’ and Instagram
– One winner will be selected through Rafflecopter
– The giveaway will run for one month
– Only open to UK entrants
– The prize has been paid for by myself and will be posted through Royal Mail
– I hold no responsibility if the parcel is lost or arrives damaged
– The winner will have 28 days to respond. If there is no response I will select a new winner
– Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions